axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Murali Konnipati" <murali.konnip...@altair.com>
Subject RE: How to develop a HTTPs-based webservice client
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:51:34 GMT
Hi Pallewela,

       I am referring to "OperationClient" & "ServiceClient"(methods) for webservice invocation.

       I am sending the SOAP message that i have to send it to our .Net based webservice.
Please check below, and let me know whether i can use the "ServiceClient" to access the webservice.

       <s11:Envelope
  xmlns:s11="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope"
  xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
  xmlns:bes-factory="http://schemas.ggf.org/bes/2006/08/bes-factory"