axis-c-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir" <yuvaraj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting to StrikeIron WebServices - how to?
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2007 01:04:31 GMT
Hello,

I have assembled the soap:Envelope.

Now, I need to get <?xml version=" 1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> on the top.

I think this should be a simple call somewhere and not part of payload
assembly.

Suggestions?

Regards,
Yuva



On 9/15/07, Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir <yuvaraj.a.r@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have discovered the correct form of the XML to be sent as follows:
>
> <?xml version=" 1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
>
> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:s="
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:enc="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding" >
>
> <soap:Body>
> <tns:SearchWebServices xmlns:tns="http://www.strikeirion.com/webservices">
> <tns:LicenseKey>licensekey</tns:LicenseKey>
> <tns:KeyWord>keyword</tns:KeyWord>
> </tns:SearchWebServices>
> </soap:Body>
>
> </soap:Envelope>
>
> If I use the Google Sample verbatim, I get the following XML:
> <ns1:SearchWebservices soapenv:encodingStyle="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ " xmlns:ns1="
> http://www.strikeiron.com/webservices" xmlns:xsi="
> http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance " xmlns:soapenv='
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ " xmlns:xsd="
> http://www/w3/org/1999/XMLSchema ">
> <LicenseKey xsi:type="xsd:string"> license </LicenseKEy>
> <KeyWord xsi;type="xsd;string">keyword</KeyWord>
> </nsl:SearchWebServices>
>
> I went through AXIOM/C sample but I donot see how I can get the following
> elements:
> a) <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> : Is this implicit?
> b) <soap:Envelope..>...</soap:Envelop>
> c) <soap:Body>...</soap:Body>
>
> Any code snippets for the above will help. Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Yuva
>
>
> On 9/14/07, Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir < yuvaraj.a.r@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > As you might already know, StrikeIron has Webservices Search available
> > as a WebService [1]. [SOAP 1.1]
> >
> > I decided to use the Google Sample to create client and interpret the
> > result.
> >
> > The client invoke fails. There seems to be no SOAP fault.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Yuva
> >
> > [1] http://www.strikeiron.com/ProductDetail.aspx?p=23
> >  <http://www.strikeiron.com/ProductDetail.aspx?p=23>
> >
> > Environment : VC++, proxy (configured into axis2.xml)
> > Assumptions:
> >     operation = "SearchWebServices";
> >     si_wss_key = <get this from strikeiron>;
> >     si_wss_keyword = "finance";
> >
> > Changes:
> > address = "http://ws.strikeiron.com/StrikeIronDirectoryService ";
> > //endpoint
> > ns1 = axiom_namespace_create(env, "
> > http://www.strikeirion.com/webservices", "ns1"); //payload
> >
> > The SOAP message I am generating looks like this:
> >
> > <ns1:SearchWebservies soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
"
> > xmlns:ns1="http://www.strikeiron.com/webservices" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance
"
> > xmlns:soapenv='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd=" http://www/w3/org/1999/XMLSchema
> > ">
> > <LicenceKey xsi:type="xsd:string"> .... </LicenseKEy>
> > <KEyWord xsi;type="xsd;string">finance<
> > /KeyWord>
> > </nsl:SearchWebServices>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>

Mime
View raw message