axis-c-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir" <yuvaraj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting to StrikeIron WebServices - how to?
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:49:25 GMT
Hello,

I have discovered the correct form of the XML to be sent as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:s="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:enc="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding" >

<soap:Body>
<tns:SearchWebServices xmlns:tns="http://www.strikeirion.com/webservices">
<tns:LicenseKey>licensekey</tns:LicenseKey>
<tns:KeyWord>keyword</tns:KeyWord>
</tns:SearchWebServices>
</soap:Body>

</soap:Envelope>

If I use the Google Sample verbatim, I get the following XML:
<ns1:SearchWebservices soapenv:encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ " xmlns:ns1="
http://www.strikeiron.com/webservices" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance " xmlns:soapenv='
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="
http://www/w3/org/1999/XMLSchema ">
<LicenseKey xsi:type="xsd:string"> license </LicenseKEy>
<KeyWord xsi;type="xsd;string">keyword</KeyWord>
</nsl:SearchWebServices>

I went through AXIOM/C sample but I donot see how I can get the following
elements:
a) <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> : Is this implicit?
b) <soap:Envelope..>...</soap:Envelop>
c) <soap:Body>...</soap:Body>

Any code snippets for the above will help. Thanks!

Regards,
Yuva


On 9/14/07, Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir <yuvaraj.a.r@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> As you might already know, StrikeIron has Webservices Search available as
> a WebService [1]. [SOAP 1.1]
>
> I decided to use the Google Sample to create client and interpret the
> result.
>
> The client invoke fails. There seems to be no SOAP fault.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Yuva
>
> [1] http://www.strikeiron.com/ProductDetail.aspx?p=23
>  <http://www.strikeiron.com/ProductDetail.aspx?p=23>
>
> Environment : VC++, proxy (configured into axis2.xml)
> Assumptions:
>     operation = "SearchWebServices";
>     si_wss_key = <get this from strikeiron>;
>     si_wss_keyword = "finance";
>
> Changes:
> address = "http://ws.strikeiron.com/StrikeIronDirectoryService ";
> //endpoint
> ns1 = axiom_namespace_create(env, "http://www.strikeirion.com/webservices",
> "ns1"); //payload
>
> The SOAP message I am generating looks like this:
>
> <ns1:SearchWebservies soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/
"
> xmlns:ns1="http://www.strikeiron.com/webservices" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance
"
> xmlns:soapenv='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd=" http://www/w3/org/1999/XMLSchema
> ">
> <LicenceKey xsi:type="xsd:string"> .... </LicenseKEy>
> <KEyWord xsi;type="xsd;string">finance<
> /KeyWord>
> </nsl:SearchWebServices>
>
>
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message