axis-c-user mailing list archives

From cara <pinkgran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is AXIS2/C what I need?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:37:11 GMT
Frank,

Hi again. Just to cover our reasons for using gsoap:

1. It is older software ... fewer bugs. Lower risk for a production project.
2. We used it for an rpc wsdl, so nothing too fancy as far as wsdls go.
3. Our legacy C++ software developers and integration team knows almost
nothing about building C++ code with ant (they dislike all things java).
4. Axis2 for java was not ready for production so (at the time) we did not
consider Axis2/c.