axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Mole <mjm...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Axis2/C - Installing from source
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 20:21:10 GMT
Hello,

I'm having some trouble building from the Axis2/C source distribution on
Windows.  So, I've got a few questions.

1) It seems that I have to download the source for libxml2.  Do I also
have to download the source for libiconv, and zlib?
2) The instructions say to put zlib1.dll in the lib directory of libxml2,
but when I extract libxml2, there is no lib directory.  Should I just
create it?
3) The instructions for downloading the source for libxml2 also indicate
that something called libxml2-devel is required, but I don't see a Windows
distribution for this.  Does anyone know where to get it?

Thanks,
Mike

Michael J Molé
Software Engineer