axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Mole <mjm...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Axis2/C - Installing from source
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 13:52:43 GMT
It built!  Thank you so much.

 - Mike

Michael J Molé
Software Engineer
IBM Software Group - Rational
(781)676-2710

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com>
08/07/2007 03:41 AM
Please respond to

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Fwd: Axis2/C - Installing from source

> 1) It seems that I have to download the source for libxml2.  Do I also
> have to download the source for libiconv, and zlib?
As Nandika mentioned, you can download the binaries for libxml2,
libiconv and zlib. You do not need the sources of those.
> 2) The instructions say to put zlib1.dll in the lib directory of
> libxml2, but when I extract libxml2, there is no lib directory.
>  Should I just create it?
When you download the binary, you will have a lib folder.
> 3) The instructions for downloading the source for libxml2 also
> indicate that something called libxml2-devel is required, but I don't
> see a Windows distribution for this.  Does anyone know where to get it?
If you get the libxml2 binary, you do not have to worry about this.

HTH.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services