axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Chintana Wilamuna" <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems building SVN version
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:13:55 GMT
On 8/22/07, Roland Landertshamer <rlander@gup.jku.at> wrote:

> I have a Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, so also i386. Interesting that
> this works for you since our systems should be mainly the same. How up to
> date is your Gentoo installation. Mine is updated daily, so maybe there is
> some system package causing the troubles.

Mine is not updated that frequently.  I usually do upgrade if I badly
need the new feature of a package or there is some security issues.
What's the gcc version you're using?  I tried building with both 4.1.1
and 4.1.2 and both seems to be fine.

Earlier, by i386, I meant IA32 (sorry if that made any confusions),
are you on a 64bit processor?

Bye,

    -Chintana

--