axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Nandika Jayawardana" <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP fault builder
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:12:33 GMT
Hi Subra,

You can create a soap11 fault using following lines.

int soap_version = AXIOM_SOAP11;

soap_envelope = axiom_soap_envelope_create_default_soap_envelope (env,
soap_version);

soap_body = axiom_soap_envelope_get_body(soap_envelope, env);

soap_fault = axiom_soap_fault_create_default_fault (env, soap_body, "fault
code" , "fault reason", soap_version);

axis2_msg_ctx_set_fault_soap_envelope(msg_ctx, env, soap_envelope);

You can set the fault to the msg_ctx and it will be returned to the client.

Regards

Nandika

--
nandika@wso2.com