axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Nandika Jayawardana" <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Axis2/C - Installing from source
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 04:29:04 GMT
Hi Michael,

You can download libxml2 binary and other required binaries from here.
http://www.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml/

Thanks
Nandika

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Mole <mjmole@us.ibm.com>
Date: Aug 7, 2007 1:51 AM
Subject: Axis2/C - Installing from source
To: Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>

Hello,

I'm having some trouble building from the Axis2/C source distribution on
Windows.  So, I've got a few questions.

1) It seems that I have to download the source for libxml2.  Do I also have
to download the source for libiconv, and zlib?
2) The instructions say to put zlib1.dll in the lib directory of libxml2,
but when I extract libxml2, there is no lib directory.  Should I just create
it?
3) The instructions for downloading the source for libxml2 also indicate
that something called libxml2-devel is required, but I don't see a Windows
distribution for this.  Does anyone know where to get it?

Thanks,
Mike

Michael J Molé
Software Engineer