axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Velesevich Ilya" <winpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download latest bin file of Axis C++
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:27:21 GMT
I download from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/c/vc/project
files.
>From http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/c/src/ - source
files.
Open with Visual Studio 2003: AxisDevelopment.sln file path to *.cpp in this
solution don't match with file path in src directory.
For example in AxisDevelopment.sln
     AxisTransportLibrary/AxisTransport.cpp full path - d:\download\axis
c++\src\transport\axis\AxisTransport.cpp
     But in src directory this file not exist generally.

I don't understand why path not match.
Please answer: how I can build source file??( may be exist another way???)