axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "uday adusumilli" <ak.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2/c] Help required to setup webservice with Java Client and C Server
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:08:59 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to setup a working prototype of a webservice with Java on
the client and C/C++ on the server, both using Axis2. I am using the
MTOMSample service provided in the samples of Axis2/java 1.3
distribution. Following are the steps I have done so far:

- used WSDL2Java script provided to generate the java code required for client
- used WSDL2C functionality provided to generate the C code required for server
- necessary business logic was coded and the service DLL was generated
successfully
- started up the simple axis2 http server and saw that the service was
loaded successfully

so far so god, but when I try to invoke the service using the Java
Client, the server program crashes and exits displaying a memory
exception!!!

Upon looking for the source of the exception, I found out that it was
while parsing the request SOAP message!!!

So my questions are:

1) Does Axis2 MTOM work with Java Client and C Server?
2) If yes, are there any simple modifications that I need to do either
on the client or server side generated code?

Please help me..

Regards
uday

P.S. If anyone wants the code I would be glad to send the VC++ and
Eclipse projects for the client and servers.