axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axiom_data_handler_get_input_stream
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:46:05 GMT
Just some additional comments:

I think we definitely need the length function because there is no other way
of retrieving the length of the input stream as the definition of the
axiom_data_handler struct is in data_handler.c file and not in
axiom_data_handler.h file. So my question is, should the declaration of the
axiom_data_handler struct be moved to axiom_data_handler.h file?

I have made these simple changes to my local copy of the files. If you want
I can send it over to you guys and you can check it in after reviewing the
changes.

Thanks!!
Subra