axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Large Attachment support in Axis2/C
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:12:07 GMT
Samisa,

One more thing that I noticed today was that the web server where my service
is running becomes non-responsive when it is receiving an attachment. I
should let you know that for the time being, i am using my laptop as the web
server. i am running 64 bit linux using VM ware virtual machine on windows
xp professional. Is there any way I can change axis2/apache settings so as
to improve the performance?

Also is there any recommended limit on attachment size in Axis2/C since
caching is not available yet? I was easily able to transmit a 3.5 MB file
but when I tried a 5 MB file, the server recvd only a part of the file about
2.8 MB.

Thanks so much for all the help.

Subra