axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Large Attachment support in Axis2/C
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:42:41 GMT
Do you have an approximate idea as to when you will be implementing
attachment caching support in Axis2/C? That would be a great feature to have
and it will greatly help my development efforts. Do you want me to create a
JIRA issue so that this gets prioritized?

How do I tell if the client is using chunking or not? Just by looking at the
HTTP headers? I will do that once I get to work today. My client is also
written in Axis2/C. Is there a way to explicitly turn chunking on/off?

TIA
Subra