axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Large Attachment support in Axis2/C
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:39:02 GMT
Hello folks,

My webservice receives/sends attachments from/to clients using Axis2/C MTOM.
Today we noticed that when a client was trying to send a 1.3 MB file, the
server only received about 1/2 of it (around 760 KB)
I was reading the MTOM guide

=> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/mtom-guide.html#41

Under advanced topics, it talks about  file caching for large files  in
Axis2/Java. Is similar kind of support  available in Axis2/C as well?  I
looked at the axis2.xml file and there is nothing in there.

The application I am working on requires to support the sending and
receiving of very large files.

As usual thanks  for all the help!

Subra