axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axiom Questions
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:17:20 GMT
Hey Samisa,

With regards to my second question:

I am not talking about reading part of the attachment. What I am asking is
can I read part of the file from the disk and attach it to the message?
'axiom_data_handler_create' takes in a file name but no offset. I can read a
part of the file using pread, but but do I convert the void *buff in to a
data handler?

Subra