axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2/C]: SOAP request with line breaks fails
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 22:23:12 GMT
Hey Samisa,

It still doesn't work. Anything else that I can do to solve this problem?

Initially I was using Ruby to write the client. But that doesn't work
because Ruby inserts line breaks in the SOAP msg. So for the time being I am
using Axis2/C for client code as well. But the consumers of my web service
might write client code in any language/platform and that will break my
server code.

Thanks!
Subra