axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to run client code
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 23:51:57 GMT
Hello folks,

I am trying to write a client using Axis2/C to connect to a Axis2/C web
service. These are the steps I followed

1. Created a wsdl file by hand for my web service.

2. Used the WSDL2C tool to generate the client stubs. Here is the command I
used

java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -D
org.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.properties-uri
myservice.wsdl -l c -d none

3. Added code to the generated .c file

4. Compiled the client code using the following command

gcc -o hello_clnt -I /usr/local/axis2c/include/axis2-1.1/ -L
/usr/local/axis2c/lib/ -l axutil -l axis2_engine axis2_stub_myservice.c

5. Tried running the client and got this error

./hello_clnt: error while loading shared libraries: libaxutil.so.0: cannot

What am I doing wrong? Am I missing any compiler options?

Thank you everyone for the help!

Subra