axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Subra A Narayanan" <aswat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating WSDL for a Axcis2/C Web service
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 17:14:27 GMT
Hey Samisa,

I created the wsdl for my service by hand. Where exactly are we supposed to
place it and what exactly should it be named?

I named it mywebservicename.wsdl and placed it in the services directory.
that didnt work.
i placed it in the mywebservicename folder under services diretory, that
didnt work either.

do i hv to create a wsdls folder somewhere and place it there?

ur help is greatly appreciated.

Subra