axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2/c] Help required to setup webservice with Java Client and C Server
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 01:21:50 GMT

> So my questions are:
>
> 1) Does Axis2 MTOM work with Java Client and C Server?

Yes, I have tested and it works fine both ways. However, I have not
tested with generated code.
> 2) If yes, are there any simple modifications that I need to do either
> on the client or server side generated code?

Not to my knowledge.  I think we should have a look into the exception
code to figure out the exact problem.
> P.S. If anyone wants the code I would be glad to send the VC++ and
> Eclipse projects for the client and servers.

Please create a Jira [1] issue, and attach your projects source codes so
that we can have a look.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C

Thanks,
Samisa...