axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject [ANN] WSO2 Web Services Framework (WSF)/C v1.0.1 Released
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 01:27:35 GMT
WSO2 Web Services Framework (WSF)/C v1.0.1 Released

WSO2 WSF/C team is pleased to announce the release of WSO2 WSF/C v1.0.1.

WSO2 Web Services Framework/C (WSO2 WSF/C) is a standards compliant,
enterprise grade, open source, C library for providing and consuming Web
services in C.

WSO2 WSF/C is based on a family of Apache open source projects,
including Apache Axis2/C, Apache Rampart/C, Apache Sandesha2/C and
Apache Savan/C. It is released under the Apache License V2.0 as well.

You can download this release from:
   http://dist.wso2.org/products/wsf/c/1.0.1

For more information, please visit our project home page:
   http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/c

-------------
Key Features
=============
   1. Attachments with MTOM
       * Binary optimized
       * Non-optimized (Base64 binary)
   2. WS-Addressing
       * Version 1.0
       * Submission
   3. WS-Policy
   4. WS-Security
       * UsernameToken
       * Signing
       * Encryption
   5. WS-ReliableMessaging
   6. WS-Eventing
   7. SSL enabled Transport layer
   8. XMPPtransport layer
   9. TCP transport layer
  10. wsclient command line tool to consume Web services

--------------
Known Issues
  1. There can be memory leaks when using WS-ReliableMessaging. Please
refer to the Apache Sandesha2/C README file located in the sandesha2 folder.
  2. WS-ReliableMessaging and WS-Security does not work with the
Guththila parser.

Reporting Problems

We welcome your feedback on this implementation.
Thank you for your interest in WSO2 WSF/C.

-- WSO2 WSF/C Team --