axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: How to limit results in yahoo sample?
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 01:29:56 GMT
Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did the following based on documentation at [1]
> <http://developer.yahoo.com/search/web/V1/webSearch.html>
>     results_node = axiom_node_create (env);
>     results_element = axiom_element_create (env, root_node, "results",
> NULL, &results_node);
>     axiom_element_set_text (results_element, env, "2",  results_node);

What you have done is correct. I tested with your changes to the yahoo
sample and it works fine.
> I get an error : "Builder done with pulling. Cannot pull any more".
>
> 1) What does this mean?
This means that the XML builder is trying to pull more data but the
stream has ended.
> 2) How should I limit the results?
As I said what you have done is correct. What is the search string that
you are using? Also what is the version of Axis2/C that you are using?

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/C