axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Carlos Escobar Zarzar <cesco...@bbr.cl>
Subject Re: Axic C++. Is it using and fixing????
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:18:13 GMT
Guys:

First of all thanks to the developers under the axis project for it has
helped us a lot, at least the java one.

Now i've been having a hard time trying to use the Axis C++ client...
I've followed every instruction (I think I haven't missed any ;)), but
whenever I try to run my client (the C++ one) it complains about the XML
parser :\ I downloaded Xerces 2.7 (which is the latest version) but it
doesn't want to use it I guess... If it helps, here's the message and my
deploy's config:

/***************************** Console Message Start
*****************************/
D:\axissample\hola\Debug>hola.exe
Inicie
Tratando de setear el objeto
Error 29: DLOPEN FAILED in loading parser library Failed to load parser
'AxisXMLParser.dll' within server engine:
/***************************** Console Message End
******************************/

/***************************** Deploy's Config Start
*****************************/
File Name: axiscpp.conf
File Location C:\AppServ\Apache2.2\axis

File Contents:

# This header file was created by AxisConfiguration on Fri Aug 10
16:01:17 2007
# The comment character is '#'
# Available directives are as follows
#(Some of these directives may not be implemented yet)
#
# Path to server trace log path (only required if you want server trace)
#LogPath:<not set>

# Path to server WSDD path
WSDDFilePath:C:\AppServ\Apache2.2\axis\conf\server.wsdd

# Path to client trace log path (only required if you want client trace)
ClientLogPath:C:\AppServ\Apache2.2\axis\client.log

# Path to client WSDD path
#ClientWSDDFilePath:<not set>

#Node name.
#NodeName: <not set>

#Listening port.
#ListenPort: <not set>

# Path to HTTP Transport library
Transport_http:C:\AppServ\Apache2.2\axis\lib\HTTPTransport.dll

# Path to SMTP Transport library
#Transport_smtp:<not set>

# Path to Axis XML Parser library
XMLParser:C:\AppServ\Apache2.2\axis\lib\AxisXMLParser.dll

# Path to HTTP Channel library
Channel_HTTP:C:\AppServ\Apache2.2\axis\lib\HTTPChannel.dll

# Path to HTTP SSL Channel library
Channel_HTTP_SSL:C:\AppServ\Apache2.2\axis\lib\HTTPSSLChannel.dll

# SSL Options
#SecureInfo:<not set>

Any suggestions are welcome ;)