axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Large Attachment support in Axis2/C
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 01:37:13 GMT
Subra A Narayanan wrote:
> Do you have an approximate idea as to when you will be implementing
> attachment caching support in Axis2/C? That would be a great feature
> to have and it will greatly help my development efforts. Do you want
> me to create a JIRA issue so that this gets prioritized?
First of all, we need to figure out how to support this feature of
caching. I will look into the Java implementation and see how they do
that. Right now, it is hard to tell how much time it would take,
probably not by the time of 1.1. But since this is an important feature,
we must implement it. Please raise a Jira, so that we can keep track of
the issue.

> How do I tell if the client is using chunking or not? Just by looking
> at the HTTP headers?
Yes.
> I will do that once I get to work today. My client is also written in
> Axis2/C. Is there a way to explicitly turn chunking on/off?
Our Axis2/C client does not use chinking. Often the problem happens when
using Java clients, they by default use chinking.
If you are using Axis2/C client and get the server receiving only part
of it, that could be due to a bug somewhere. That needs further
investigation.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/C