axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Large Attachment support in Axis2/C
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 02:47:04 GMT
Subra A Narayanan wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> My webservice receives/sends attachments from/to clients using Axis2/C
> MTOM. Today we noticed that when a client was trying to send a 1.3 MB
> file, the server only received about 1/2 of it (around 760 KB)
There was a bug that we fond out yesterday with  chunked clients  where
the  size of the attachment was limited to 1MB.
Is your client using HTTP chinking? If yes, cold you turn that off and
see how it goes? Alternatively you can use the latest svn.
> I was reading the MTOM guide
>
> => http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/mtom-guide.html#41
>

> Under advanced topics, it talks about  file caching for large files
> in Axis2/Java. Is similar kind of support  available in Axis2/C as
> well?  I looked at the axis2.xml file and there is nothing in there.
Axis2/C does not have caching support as yet. We would have to look into
the details and implement it with Axis2/C MTOM model.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/C
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/c?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework/C&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;C&nbsp;library&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services"