axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2/C]: SOAP request with line breaks fails
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 01:23:34 GMT
Subra A Narayanan wrote:
> Samisa,
>
> Its still the same case. Request with line breaks fails, without the
> line breaks works fine.
> I started the simple axis server with gdb. I didnt get a backtrace at
> all. See the text below
hmmm. Looking at the gdb output, I cannot think of any possible reason
why it is crashing.

Would it be possible for you to send me the exact payload send by the
client, including http headers (you can capture this using tcpmon Java tool)
and send it to the list, so that I could try and replay it with the
server and see what is going wrong on my machine.

Also, I hope that you are using the latest svn head, if not, i plan to
post an RC1 of 1.1 release today, so that you can try with that.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/C