axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: WS-Addressing : Adding reference parameters?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 05:07:19 GMT
Jamie Lyon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there anything special you need to do to add a reference parameter
> other than what’s contained in the following block?
>
> --------------------
>
> axiom_node_t* node = NULL;
>
> axiom_namespace_t* namespace = axiom_namespace_create( this->axisEnv,
> “http://url/”, “prefix” );
>
> axiom_element_t* element = axiom_element_create( this->axisEnv, NULL,
> “ConversationID”, namespace, &node );
>
> axiom_element_set_text( element, this->axisEnv, “some text”, node );
>
> axis2_options_add_reference_parameter( options, this->axisEnv, node );
>
> --------------------
>
> I do this just before sending the message using
> axis2_svc_client_send_receive. All other ws-addressing elements are
> present (To, Action, MessageID), plus ws-security, just not the
> reference parameter I just created.

In the addressing spec, as I understand, the reference parameters are
sent associated to the addressing elements such as RplyTo.
Hence you have to do something like:
endpoint_ref = axis2_endpoint_ref_create(env,
"http://localhost:6060/axis2/services/__ANONYMOUS_SERVICE__/__OPERATION_OUT_IN__");
axis2_endpoint_ref_add_ref_param(endpoint_ref, env, node);
axis2_options_set_reply_to(options, env, endpoint_ref);

This will ensure that the given node is sent as a ref param in the
replyTo headrer. This was done in sync with the test cases given here:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/testsuite/testcases/

axis2_options_add_reference_parameter in-fact is an outdated method, and
really does nothing. It is a bug to have that in the header and should
be removed.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--