axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2/C]: SOAP request with line breaks fails
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 01:22:16 GMT
Subra A Narayanan wrote:
> Hey Samisa,
>
> It still doesn't work. Anything else that I can do to solve this problem?
I tested it on my machine, with newlines in the payload, and it works
with the latest svn. I tested with a PHP client and echo service.
You seem to have tested with SOAP 1.1 in place. I am not sure if this is
related to SOAP version. I tested with SOAP 1.2, I will test with SOAP
1.1 and let you know.

Thanks,
Samisa...