axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dumindu Pallewela <dumi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Using AXIS2C from scripting environment
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 15:32:23 GMT
Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir wrote:

> Can you also tell me the location from where I can download the following?
> a) libapr-1.lib apr-1.lib libhttpd.lib & associated dlls

These libs are in the lib/ directory of your apache installation. DLLs
can be found inside bin/ directory. You can download apache win32
binaries from:
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/

> b) libcurl_imp.lib & associated dlls [should I choose with SSL or without?]
We don't have SSL support for libcurl transport yet. :( However, we do
have our own client SSL transport.

Anyway you can find the libs in the directory you extracted libcurl
package, if you downloaded it from the official site.

Whether to build with SSL or without, is up to you and depends on your
requirement.

> c) httpd.lib & associated dlls
Same as in a).

> d) ssl ( I have got the installation from Shining Light Productions - is
> this ok)?

As far as it contains the necessary libs, it is fine :)

Regards,
Dumindu.