axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [WSDL2C] Bug in C - ServerStubs - Unexpected Subelement
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 07:26:16 GMT
Looks like a logic error in the generated code. I could change the style
sheet logic to include this.
However, I would like to have a test case to ensure the change works.

Samisa...

Dr. Florian Steinborn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just to let you know what we did to temporarily bypass the problem:
>
> We added just one exclamation mark and it works:
>
> [...]
>
>> if(has_parent)
>>    axutil_stream_write(stream, env, start_input_str,
>> start_input_str_len);
>
> changed to
>
> if(!has_parent)
>    axutil_stream_write(stream, env, start_input_str,
>    start_input_str_len);
>
> [...]
>
> Needless to say this is editing the generated source - the way we did
> not want to go.
>
> Thanks and greetings from Berlin,
>
> Flori

Samisa Abeysinghe : <a href="http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/c">WSO2 Web Services Framework/C
- Open source C library for providing and consuming Web services</a>