axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2/C]: SOAP request with line breaks fails
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 03:07:59 GMT
Subra A Narayanan wrote:
> Samisa,
>
> Where should I run the distclean from? I mean which folder?
>
> My original installation was in /usr/local/axis2c. I deleted the whole
> axis2c folder and built everything from scratch today. Do you think I
> still need to run distclean and will that solve my problem?
Nop, if you built everything from scratch, then you do not need to
distclean.
Usually, this kind of problems happen due to old libraries on your
library path. If you have deleted all your all libraries, then it should
work fine.

Samisa...

> Pls let me know.
>
> Thanks so much.
>

> On 8/8/07, *Samisa Abeysinghe* <samisa@wso2.com
> <mailto:samisa@wso2.com>> wrote:
>
>     Subra A Narayanan wrote:
>     > Hey Manjula,
>     >
>     > I got the latest source code from svn and built it. I am still
>     getting
>     > an error when there are line breaks in the incoming SOAP request. I
>     > did an svn update and this is what it tells me:
>     >
>     > [devwsserver:~/axis2c-svn/c]$ svn update
>     > At revision 563913.
>     This revision should be fine, the problem is solved before this
>     revision.
>
>     Just try to clean up the whole system (make distclean) and build from
>     scratch and try.
>
>     Samisa...
>
>     --
>     Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web
>     Services Developers' Portal)

Samisa Abeysinghe : <a href="http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/c">WSO2 Web Services Framework/C
- Open source C library for providing and consuming Web services</a>