axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Digest Verification problem
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 06:32:19 GMT
Hi Dairush,
Seems what we guessed is correct.
In Axis2/C it uses AXIOM as the XML infoset model. So when C14N
algorithm pulls nodes using the AXIOM object model, it fails to give the
nodes, when generated by the code-gen tool. There is a slight difference
from writing your payload manually.  When you use the code-gen tool, the
payload is actually kept as a stream (that has introduced for some
efficiency issues). So for the time being, unfortunately though, you
cannot sign payloads which are generated using the tool. We will try to
come-up with a workaround for this in Rampart/C level first. If not we
might have to change the behavior of the code-gen tool. I will raise a
JIRA issue on this. Thanks a lot for informing us about this.
Cheers,
Kaushalye

http://kaushalye.blogspot.com/
http://wso2.org/