axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Sutter <Michael.Sut...@ipe.fzk.de>
Subject Re: Axis2C and CPP
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 11:43:01 GMT
Thanks for your reply, but it don't work for me. I added the code you
mentioned in every .c file - in the .h files it already exists and tried
to compile it with

g++ -shared -o libTestService.so -I $AXIS2C_HOME/include/axis2-1.0/ -L
$AXIS2C_HOME/lib/ -l axis2  *.c

During compiling I got several errors of the different typecastings in c
and c++ and I'm not sure if the extern "C" could handle it.
Maybe I need some special arguments for the compiler?
Attached you can find my service. It is a very easy one adding only two
numbers. Maybe you could look inside and tell me my mistake?
I'm using AXIS2C version 1.0

Regards Michael