axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir" <yuvaraj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding use of Proxy and error thereof
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:36:27 GMT
Hello Dumindu,

1) "As Dlls" means that I am using from a scripting environment called J [1]
2) I used the programmatic proxy usage (also given in the link you sent(. I
shall try with the hard coded one in the axiz2.xml.

Note: Programmatic proxy usage works fine with the yahoo_client.c sample.

Regards,
Yuva

[1] www.jsoftware.com