axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir" <yuvaraj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using AXIS2C from scripting environment
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:15:20 GMT
Hello,

Enclosed is a log of the yahoo application I am trying.

1) When I try this from home, everything works fine. And I get a response.
2) At work, I work behind a firewall with a proxy server associated.
a) The yahoo_client.c responds perfectly fine. I can see the results
b) When I do it via the scripting environment I speak about, I get a
failure. The return value is null.

I replaced proxy server with IP address -> no difference

Am I missing any settings that are available via the VC++ environment but
not available when done outside the standard environment?

Regards,
Yuva

(log file enclosed)

p.s:

Error in the log file is the following:
[Thu Aug 16 14:31:20 2007] [error]
..\..\src\core\transport\http\sender\http_sender.c(528) status_code < 0

Later the log also says:
[Thu Aug 16 14:31:20 2007] [debug] ..\..\src\core\engine\engine.c(179) Axis2
engine send successful

But there is no receive....