axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Filip Pekarek" <filip.peka...@gmail.com>
Subject mtom
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:23:57 GMT
Hello, I've problem uploading file from axis2C server using MTOM. I create
on server data Handler as in example of mtom client :

    image_om_ele = axiom_element_create(env, mtom_om_node, "image", NULL,
&image_om_node);
    data_handler = axiom_data_handler_create(env, image_name, "image/jpeg");
    data_text = axiom_text_create_with_data_handler(env, image_om_node,
data_handler, &data_om_node);
    AXIOM_TEXT_SET_OPTIMIZE(data_text, env, optimized);

, then on server call

    AXIS2_MSG_CTX_SET_DOING_MTOM(msg_ctx,env,AXIS2_TRUE) and then return
created xml with <Include href=cid:....> tag.

But no binary data folows the response xml from server. Whot do I wrong? Do
I have set message context or do more settings?

Thanks a lot for any help.