axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Michael Mole <mjm...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java C code generation
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:47:11 GMT
Thanks Milinda,

So you're saying that I should set AXIS2_HOME to point to point to my
Axis2/C home directory instead of my Axis2/Java?
Also do you have a WSDL2C.bat for Windows?

Thanks again,
Mike

Michael J Molé
Software Engineer
IBM Software Group - Rational
(781)676-2710

"Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathirage@gmail.com>
07/20/2007 12:08 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: WSDL2Java C code generation

Hi,
Now there is a tool called WSDL2C in Axis2 Code generation project. Please
use that tool. You can use attached scripts to generate  c code with
following options:

To generate server side code without data binding
WSDL2C ?uri <WSDL> ?ss ?sd ?d none ?u ?f ?o <out put folder>

with data binding:
WSDL2C ?uri <WSDL> ?ss ?sd ?d adb ?u ?f ?o <out put folder>

To generate client side code
with data binding:
WSDL2C ?uri <WSDL> -g ?d none ?u ?f ?o <out put folder>

without data binding:
WSDL2C ?uri <WSDL> -g ?d adb ?u ?f ?o <out put folder>

When using those scripts you have to change the AXIS2_HOME to point your
Axis2 home directory.

Thanks
Milinda