axis-c-user mailing list archives

From sharada.deshpa...@pfpc.com
Subject rampart/c not working with stubs generated using wsdl2c
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:47:26 GMT

Hi,

     My webservice client program with rampart/c configured to add wsse
headers works when I create the soap body manually and call the method
axiom_node_t* ret_node = axis2_svc_client_send_receive(svc_client, env,
payload);

(See attached file: BL_client.log)

But with the same rampart/c and axis2.xml configuration, if I try to use
the stubs generated by wsdl2c tool, I do not see the wsse:headers added to
the request. Any ideas why?

(See attached file: BL_client_stub.log)

I have both working and not-working logs attached.

Thank a lot
Sharada

The contents of this email are the property of the sender. If it was not addressed to you,
you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the
sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.