axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Manoj Rao" <rma...@aylus.com>
Subject Re: Services.xml
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 05:49:29 GMT
Hi Samisa,
The situation here is that the server receives the request from client
processes it and calls the correct functions and when the server
responds to
the client with a complextype xml, this XML doesn't reach the client. In
fact
the XML we have formed is syntactically correct but the client doesn't
receive xml. After calling this API
axiom_xml_writer_get_xml() the buffer obtained shows the correct
response xml
formed by the server.
the sample response xml is
<ns1:Result xmlns:ns1="http://axis2c/services/<My Service
Name>/namespace1">
    <ns1:myReadResponse>
        <ErrorCode>0</ErrorCode>
        <ErrorMessage>SUCCESS</ErrorMessage>
        <myResponse>
            <param1>Default</param1>
            <param2>15</param2>
            <param3>home.net</param3>
            <param4>office.net</param4>
            <param5>1</param5>
            <param6>1024</param6>
            <param7>1024</param7>
            <param8>15</param8>
            <param9>-1</param9>
            <param10>-1</param10>
            <param11>1</param11>
        </myResponse>
        <myResponse>
            <param1>om</param1>
            <param2>5</param2>
            <param3>google.com:0</param3>
            <param4>yahoo.com:0</param4>
            <param5>2</param5>
            <param6>2400</param6>
            <param7>2400</param7>
            <param8>15</param8>
            <param9>3</param9>
            <param10>-1</param10>
            <param11>1</param11>
        </myResponse>
        <myResponse>
            <param1>omnew123344</param1>
            <param2>5</param2>
            <param3>domain1.com:0</param3>
            <param4>domain2.com:0</param4>
            <param5>2</param5>
            <param6>2400</param6>
            <param7>2400</param7>
            <param8>15</param8>
            <param9>511</param9>
            <param10>255</param10>
            <param11>1</param11>
        </myResponse>
    </ns1:myReadResponse>
</ns1:Result>

The client doesn't receive any XML at all in this case. The rest of the
framework, if you can call it, for writing clients has been done and is
being used for some time now.

Thanks,
Manoj R