axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Shaun Mangelsdorf" <s.mangelsd...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2/C] Access to service context or environment
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 05:19:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently writing some web service code, and am at a bit of a loss on
how to proceed. The problem I have at the moment is that there is no context
information available to the web service "init" or "invoke" functions when
they are invoked.

I want to pass configuration options to the code (at runtime) and I need to
maintain some state between web service calls. I would rather not resort to
global variables for maintaining state if I can avoid it.

I am targeting this code at running under apache. If there was a way to get
to the server_rec or the module config pointer, I could use that to my
advantage.

Anyone able to offer a suggestion?

Thanks,
Shaun Mangelsdorf