axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL4CPP 0.9.2b is released
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 15:06:45 GMT
Dear Zhu Ming,
             Please find my comments inline
"Zhu, Ming" <Ming.Zhu@nl.compuware.com> writes:

> Dear Dinesh Premalal,
>
> I totally do not understand what you said: "clumsy advertisement"?
>
> WSDL4CPP is an open source project, just like AXIS. I sent a message
> here is not for any kind of commercial purpose.
First I should say , Although I didn't agree with that mail, No
offence intended. My apologies if you get any. I didn't mean it has
any commercial purpose either.I doubt it now.

> The reason that I sent a message here, is that I think most of AXIS-C
> user are web service concerned, and WSDL4CPP is a tool for web service,
> and can be combined with AXIS-C together to achieve a better solution of
> web service.
My understanding is axis-c-user list is to share ,discuss and ask
about user experiences of Axis-C or Axis2/C. Not for sending release
notes of webservices software's out there

I'm always against pushing these kind of information to public mailing
lists. I could agree with you if you send this information, upon user
request.

> Our team has used this WSDL4CPP with AXIS-C, and successfully developed
> the web service function for our commercial product, and it is welcomed
> by our clients.
How does Axis-C user get benefited? As I understand in other thread
WSDL4CPP Axis-C integration code is not open source. Please correct me
if I'm wrong. Therefore I'm still thinking your first mail as an
advertisement which has zero value to users of Axis-C or Axis2/C.

> If you do not have interest, you can just ignore it!
I already done :)

thanks,
Dinesh
--