axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Premalal <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2/C] Access to service context or environment
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 05:56:03 GMT
Hi,
"Shaun Mangelsdorf" <s.mangelsdorf@gmail.com> writes:
> I am targeting this code at running under apache. If there was a way to get to
> the server_rec or the module config pointer, I could use that to my
> advantage.

Yes, In server side, When invoking You can get msg_ctx using that
message context you will be able to get config_ctx or config.

    AXIS2_EXTERN struct axis2_conf_ctx *AXIS2_CALL
    axis2_msg_ctx_get_conf_ctx(const axis2_msg_ctx_t *msg_ctx,
        const axutil_env_t *env);

Please see "echo" service under samples directory for more details.

thanks,
Dinesh
--
Dinesh Premalal