axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Sahan Gamage" <sah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error with configure script on solaris 9
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:33:14 GMT
Hi Sharada,'

Do you have pkg-config installed in your system. (you can verify by
executing pkg-config command). If not you can install it and then try
to execute configure.
If pkg-config is already in your system try setting the environment
variable PKG_CONFIG to the absolute path of the pkg-config binary
before executing configure.

Thanks
-sahan

On 7/27/07, sharada.deshpande@pfpc.com <sharada.deshpande@pfpc.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    Getting the error below while running "./configure --enable-openssl=yes"
> script on solaris9. I am trying to build the latest source from
> http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/c/. What do I have to do to fix
> the error?
>
>       checking for LIBXML2... configure: error: The pkg-config script could
> not be found or is too old.  Make sure it
>       is in your PATH or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable to the
> full
>       path to pkg-config.
>
>       Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBXML2_CFLAGS
>       and LIBXML2_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
>       See the pkg-config man page for more details.
>
>       To get pkg-config, see
> <http://www.freedesktop.org/software/pkgconfig>.
>       See `config.log' for more details.
>       configure: error: /bin/bash './configure' failed for axiom
>
> Thanks
> Sharada
>

> The contents of this email are the property of the sender. If it was not addressed to
you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify
the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.