axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Zhu, Ming" <Ming....@nl.compuware.com>
Subject RE: WSDL4CPP 0.9.2b is released
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 08:48:51 GMT
Sorry to tell you that currently my company only agrees to put WSDL4CPP
as open source project.
Personally, I only can work for this open source project WSDL4CPP after
my office work.

Ming

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa@wso2.com]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 9:51 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: WSDL4CPP 0.9.2b is released

Zhu, Ming wrote:
> Our team has used this WSDL4CPP with AXIS-C, and successfully
developed
> the web service function for our commercial product, and it is
welcomed
> by our clients.

Would you like to donate the Axis/C++ integration code? I am just
curious.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web
Services Developers' Portal)

Compuware Europe B.V. (Registration number: 33245192) is a company registered in The Netherlands
whose registered office is at  Hoogoorddreef 5, 1101 BA  Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Compuware
B.V. (Registration number: 33227492) is a company registered in the Netherlands whose registered
office is at Hoogoorddreef 5, 1101 BA  Amsterdam, The Netherlands