axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Zhu, Ming" <Ming....@nl.compuware.com>
Subject RE: WSDL4CPP 0.9.2b is released
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 08:09:43 GMT

Ming Zhu

-----Original Message-----
From: Dinesh Premalal [mailto:premalal@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Dinesh
Premalal
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 5:33 AM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: WSDL4CPP 0.9.2b is released

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com> writes:

> How does this relate to Axis2/C? Have you developed an Axis2/C
> extension, plugin with this software?
It's just clumsy advertisement I guess.

thanks,
Dinesh
--
Dinesh Premalal
http://xydinesh.wordpress.com/

Compuware Europe B.V. (Registration number: 33245192) is a company registered in The Netherlands
whose registered office is at  Hoogoorddreef 5, 1101 BA  Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Compuware
B.V. (Registration number: 33227492) is a company registered in the Netherlands whose registered
office is at Hoogoorddreef 5, 1101 BA  Amsterdam, The Netherlands