axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [Axis2/C] Attachments in Axis2/C
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 01:56:44 GMT

In case of onverting REST into SOAP in Axis2/C, what happens is that the
REST payload would be embedded in a SOAP envelope as it is.
Therefore, if we have MIME attachments in the REST payload, the SOAP
conversion would leave out the MIME related stuff behind, as there is no
MIME processing involved in the REST to SOAP conversion.
> --> The code retrieves the attachment and the other parameters,
> processes the request and returns a response.
We may be able to solve this problem by improving the REST to SOAP
conversion in the Axis2/C engine. However that obviously needs
considerable work.

HTH.

Samisa...