axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Services.xml
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 01:19:18 GMT
Manoj Rao wrote:
>> Hi Samisa,
>> The situation here is that the server receives the request from client
>>

>> processes it and calls the correct functions and when the server
>> responds to
>> the client with a complextype xml, this XML doesn't reach the client.

> 		Q)What does the client log say?
> 		A)I am using non-axis clients (php clients right now)

OK, so looking at the log, there seems to be no problem. There needs to
be one more step to verify that all on the server side works fine.
That is to use a message capture tool, like TCPMon and see of the server
gives out the response.
There is a tcpmon tool that comes with Axis2/C, you can also use the
Java tool [1].

Thanks,
Samisa...
[1]