axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Services.xml
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 06:04:03 GMT
Raghavendra SM wrote:
> Oh Sorry, "acc_invoke" was a typo error, and it actually is "my_invoke".
> Even then I face the same problem. Please take another look & let us
> know if you need more information of any sort.

Well, I fixed this typo, removed the func_array add statements form init
method and also fixed a typo on line 105 where the trailing double quote
of the string was missing and replaced echo with this service and
everything worked fine. Of course, I also commented out your custom
logging statements.

How did you compile the service lib? What is the exact compiler options
used? I used the makefile form echo service. If you used command line to
compile, make sure you used "-lpthread -ldl" options when linking.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)