axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Services.xml
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 01:23:11 GMT
Raghavendra SM wrote:
> Hi Samisa,
>
> Please find the server code below, which is causing the problems as
> described by Manoj Rao. Please let me know if need more information than
> this.
>
> These are the skeleton functions of the server.

I think I found the problem. In your my_svc_skeleton_ops_var variable,
you have provided my_invoke as the invoke function. However, in your
source, there is no such function, rather a function named acc_invoke. I
think you have to rename acc_invoke to my_invoke and try.

Also in the my_init function, you do not need to initialize
svc_skeleton->func_array. You can safely comment whole of my_init
function, leaving only the return AXIS2_SUCCESS; line in there.

HTH.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--