axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Services.xml
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 07:51:14 GMT
Did you copy axis2.xml file form 0.90 to 1.0.0? They are not compatible,
there are minor changes. You have to use axis2.xml that comes with 1.0.0.

However, we did not change services.xml as far as I can recall.

It helps to have a look into the services.xml file to get an idea on
what is going wrong.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--